Monday, July 18, 2011

Off to Chicago...

Well, I'm off to Chicago this week.  I will have updates as often as I can find the time to write something - they will be short, or perhaps mostly video or pictures, so I hope you come back to see what I am up to in (or relatively near) the Windy City.  I just found out that the performance weekend for the opera that I'm in, La Fille du Regiment, is the same weekend as Lollapalooza.  For those who don't know what that is, it's a gigantic music festival similar to Woodstock.  So, that may make for some interesting sights.

So, if you have any great ideas of any other things that you think I should do while I'm in Chicago, send me an email at bryanpinkall@gmail.com or pinkall@facebook.com or better yet, just comment on this post.


SCHEDULE

July 21-August 7 - Sugar Creek Opera - Daughter of the Regiment - August 4, 5, 7 - Watseka, IL (near Chicago)
August 8 - Audition - Kansas City Symphony Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

OLYMPIC CEREMONY DATABASE: Every Summer and Winter Olympic Opening Ceremony

The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games may be the largest art form in the modern world and certainly one of the rarest.  I provided all ...